Voxpopme is a venture capital backed, rapidly growing and market leading Video Survey platform (SaaS) in the exploding category of Experience Management (XM).
Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is further expanding its US Sales team.
The company’s software helps our customers to create continuous conversations with the people who matter most, helping them build great brands, products, teams and experiences.
Over 150 companies including Diageo, Mondelez, Microsoft, eBay, Verizon use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers and employees, we also partner to power video across 5 of the top 10 global XM platforms including Qualtrics, Alida, Reputation, SMG and InMoment.
We currently have an opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive to be based in our Salt Lake City office.
You’ll be results focused and have a bias for action, you know the levels of productivity required to be a top performer and you’ll fully embrace our 4 core values.
- We work hard and enjoy life
- We do the right thing
- We are results focused
- We are curious innovators
What you’ll do:
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory/vertical, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Leader while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Build and Manage a Territory/Vertical Plan
- Generate new leads through prospecting and networking, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Voxpopme and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory/vertical. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Voxpopme’s marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Voxpopme at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and demand generation campaigns;
- Sales process management, record and document all activities in Salesforce.com;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Voxpopme solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations, Quota is 4x OTE once fully ramped;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 to 10 years of sales experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications into a major vertical
- Knowledge of Enterprise Sales methodologies BANT, MEDDPIC etc
- Proven sales track record with deal sizes $25k-$250k
- Tenacious, self-motivated, agile thinker with a can-do attitude – a hungry, driven and ambitious individual
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills, executive presence
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling customer experience and/or market research SaaS solutions to Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong;
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including equity, you will also enjoy:
Workplace Settings – our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with breakout areas with free drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more!
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year.